Monday, December 9, 2013

Sweet Christmas Baby Shower Theme

We just had our first baby shower on December 7th thrown by my sister Tash and cousins Bea and Berney. Held at Extended Stay America in Union City.

It was a Sweet Christmas baby shower theme, with lots of cupcakes, lollipop decors etc. Just thought of sharing these memorable photos to our family and friends.
My sister Tash was the one who put up, decorated the place and bought the cheapest finds she can get at goodwill and the rest from walmart, local christmas shop in sacramento and those big pink balls from a closing kmart (mom's idea)

This cute watermelon baby was my Mom's idea and made creatively by my stepdad.
Gorgeous cake with baby and cute cake pops was a gift from my cousins Bea and Berney.


 We just had a few family members and was glad it was made possible. My Mom, my Auntie Odette, Auntie Beth who helped prepared a few special entrees.




1 comment:

  1. Sweet Christmas Baby Shower Theme sounds like a unique idea. Gratitude dear for sharing these photographs here. I also had a surprise baby shower from my sister at one of my favorite Los Angeles event venues. It was truly a fantastic day for me!!

    ReplyDelete